45. Merit list of the candidates will be prepared separately for each postgraduate course based on the total marks obtained by them in the Entrance Test ET (M.Tech.)-2012. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists.
46. Copies of merit lists will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai and Delhi. The merit list will be also available on our Websites :
University Website : www.bvuniversity.edu. in
College Website : www.bvucoepune.edu.in
47. In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the ET (M.Tech.)-2012, the inter-semerit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
47.1 First preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and the score of the GATE
47.2 If equal on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in B.E. / B.Tech.
47.3 If equal total marks at 12th Std. Examination.
47.4 In case of tie at this level, computerised random selection of candidate will be carried out.
Counselling and on-the-spot-admission session
48. THE COUNSELLING SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PUNE-SATARA ROAD, PUNE 411 043 AS PER THE SCHEDULE. FAILURE TO REPORT FOR COUNSELLING ON THE SCHEDULED DATE AND TIME WILL RESULT IN INSTANTANEOUS CANCELLATION OFA CLAIM OF THE CANDIDATE FOR ADMISSION. IT SHALL BE CANDIDATES RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE THE RESULT OF ET(M.TECH.)-2012.
49. The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if selected, even though he/she fails to receive any intimation letter from the University.
50. Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the relevant course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the relevant course if a seat is available when his/her turn comes.
1. The candidate must note that appearance at this examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the relevant course. His admission to the relevant course will depend upon the availability of seats for that particular course at the time of his counselling.
52. At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed in Annexure II. If the candidate is admitted to the relevant courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure II, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
53. Schedule of Counselling
The candidates in the merit list, prepared separately for each course, on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the ET (M.Tech.)-2012 will be called in as per their ranks for counselling and on the spot admission to the various courses as per the following schedule. Course Merit Number Date Time
M. Tech. (Electronics – VLSI Design) 1 to 70 10-07-2012 10 a.m. onwards
M. Tech. (Computer) 1 to 70 10-07-2012 12.00 noon onwards
M. Tech. (Information Technology) 1 to 70 10-07-2012 2.00 p.m. onwards
M.Tech. (Nano-Technology) 1 to 70 10-07-2012 4.00 p.m. onwards
M. Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics) 1 to 70 11-07-2012 10.00 a.m. onwards
M. Tech. (Chemical) 1 to 70 11-07-2012 12.00 noon onwards
M. Tech. (Electrical-Power Systems) 1 to 70 11-07-2012 2.00 p.m. onwards
M. Tech. (Mechanical-CAD-CAM) 1 to 70 11-07-2012 4.00 p.m. onwards
54. The candidates having ranks from 1 to 70 in the merit list will be called for counselling in the first instance. If any vacant seats are available, additional candidates as per their ranking and as per the number of vacant seats will be called for counselling subsequently.
55. Waiting list
A waiting list for each M.Tech. course students of each category will be prepared and seats which fall vacant before the cut-off date which is 20 days from the last date of counselling will be offered to the students in the waiting list. However, seats that fall vacant after the cut-off date will be offered to the available students.
56. If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorise any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorisation in the format given in Annexure IV as well as all the documents listed in Annexure II. If the candidate or his / her representative fails to report for the counselling on the date and the time mentioned in the schedule of counselling his / her claim for admission to the relevant M.Tech. course will be forfeited.
57. The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of tutuion fee, development fee and other fees on the day of counselling itself. (through Bank Draft drawn in the name of “The Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth University” payable at Pune). In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his / her claim for admission. Refund of fees will be governed by the rules of the University prevailing at that time.
This page is About:
bharati vidyapeeth college of engineering gate cut off 2013
bharti vidyapeeth mtech gate cutoff pune
bhartiya vidyapith pune
Bvp pune gate cut off for mtech mech
gate cut off for m tech in bharti vidyapith pune
gate cutoff for bharati vidyapeeth college of pune