CUCET 2013: Sample Question Paper – Integrated B.A LLB/ Integrated M.Sc Economics
Integrated B.A LLB/ Integrated M.Sc Economics
Pick out the most effective choice wherever applicable to complete the sentence.
1. When I __________________ the station, the train had already left.
(a) reached (b) had reached
(c) was reaching (d) have reached
2. I want to improve my ability _______________ English.
(a) of (b) on
(c) for (d) in
3. The number of accidents ______________ steadily increasing.
(a) Are (b) is
(c) have (d) none of the above
4. The work is ______________ his capacity.
(a) Out of (b) away from
(c) against (d) beyond
5. I was ___________________ when the telephone rang.
(a) about the leave (b) about leaving
(c) about to be leaving (d) none of the above
1. Who was the chairperson of the drafting committee of the Constitution?
(a) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c ) Jawaharlal Nehru (d) None of these
2. Which of the following state has the highest literacy rate in India?
(a) Odisha (b) West Bengal
(c ) Kerala (d) Hariyana
3. Who was the first President of India?
(a) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan (b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) M. K. Gandhi (d) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
4. What are cyclones?
(a) Sudden, heavy floods (b) No rain for long duration
(c) Heavy showers (d) violent wind and rain
5. Financial crisis started in which country
(a) UK (b) Australia
(c) India (d) USA