1. Applications can be had from the sale counters by submitting a Demand Draft for Rs.350/- in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam, and also Applications can be had from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam by post by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.400/- (for Application cost and postage) drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, payable at Visakhapatnam from any nationalized bank through Registered post on or before 25.03.2013.
2. Candidates have to submit a separate printed set of application for each test. Candidates applying for BFA course offered in AU should pay an additional amount of Rs. 300/- towards Practical fee in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of the Director, AUCET-2013, Directorate of Admissions, Visakhapatnam on any nationalised bank payable at Visakhapatnam. The name of the applicant and application No. should be written on the reverse side of the D.D. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
3. Candidates seeking admission into any Course offered without entrance test should also apply to the Director, AUCET – 2013, Directorate of Admissions in the prescribed Application form, separately for each course, unless and otherwise specified.
4. The candidates need not apply again for admission into University Colleges, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU and BRAU except for minority institutions.
5. The duly filled-in application should be accompanied with attested copies of the following certificates:
(i) Date of birth extract from SSC/ICSE/CBSE/Matriculation certificate.
(ii) Supporting evidence for claims of reservation under SC, ST, LBC, EBC, PH, NCC, Sports, NSS, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) category and minorities.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED-IN APPLICATIONS:
1. Application forms completed in all respects should reach the Director, AUCET-2013, Directorate of Admissions, Visakhapatnam (only in the cover provided with the application clearly writing the test number, test name and test centre) by registered post or in person before 5:00 p.m on or before 30-03-2013.
2. Office of Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-receipt of applications sent by post or by courier or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or for any reason whatsoever.
Applications received after the last date 30-03-2013 will be treated as late applications and shall be accepted only on a payment of late fee of Rs.500/- through D.D. in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, AU upto 5:00 p.m on 08-04-2013. Applications will also be accepted with a fine of Rs.1,000/- up to 5:00 p.m on 12-04-2013. (Candidates applying during this period will be alloted Visakhapatnam centre only.)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.