There are 172 seats in the programme. Candidates applying for admission to this programme must have pursued at least a
three-year bachelor’s degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling, having secured minimum 45% aggregate marks in any of the disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Social Sciences, Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Medicine, Engineering or Technology. The bachelor degree should be of the University of Delhi or any recognised University / deemed University / Institute.
MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration):
The programme has got 42 seats. Candidates seeking admission to this Programme must have a bachelor degree with minimum 45% aggregate marks in Medicine (MBBS) / Dentistry (BDS) / Biotechnology / Genomics / Genetics / Nursing / Bioengineering / Alternative Systems of Medicine / Paramedical discipline / Pharmacology / Anthropology / Zoology / or an examination recognised as equivalent. The bachelor degree should be of the University of Delhi or any recognised University / deemed University / Institute.
Candidates seeking admission to MBA-Executive and MBAExecutive (Health Care Administration) programmes should have at least five years of experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial / industrial / government establishment / registered organisation after passing the bachelor’s degree examination. Experience shall be determined as on the 1st July, 2013. Candidates should enclose Sponsorship / No Objection Certificate from his / her employer in requisite format along with the application form.
All claims of the candidates with respect to their eligibility, experience, etc, will be accepted till the date of their interviews and not there after.
Reservations / Relaxations:
Reservations / Relaxations are provided as per the existing guidelines of University of Delhi, and as amended from time to time.
How to Apply:
Applicants can register themselves for admission to MBAEXECUTIVE & MBA-EXECUTIVE (HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION) Programmes through FMS website www.fms.edu by filling up online registration forms and by paying the requisite fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged category) for each programme, during 12th September 2012 to 14th December 2012. Duly completed application forms (if payment is not made online) should be sent by registered post to the “Assistant Consultant, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. Information bulletin and the application form can be downloaded
from the FMS website: www.fms.edu
The details of Personal Interview based admission procedure / selection criteria for these programmes are available in the
Information Bulletin of Faculty of Management Studies.
Note : (1) A candidate may apply for one or more programmes of FMS.
(2) Incomplete form(s) and those without requisite fee will not be entertained.
(3) The bank drafts (if payment is not made online) must be drawn in favour of the “The Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at State Bank of India, Delhi University Branch.
(4) Completed forms should be sent to the “Assistant Consultant, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007″.
(5) FMS, University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(6) FMS will not entertain any chargeback cases of online payment.
(7) All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
(8) Those applying for the reserved category seats (SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW) need to send self-attested photocopy of their applicable category certificate.
(9) All candidates are required to send the computer generated registration form, after online registration, along with the supporting documents to FMS latest by 21st December 2012 . For further details refer to www.fms.edu