1. The examination shall be conducted from 23rd November – 6th December, 2012, which is referred to as the testing window (with 24th, 25th, 28th November and 2nd December as non-testing days).
2. Candidates have the option of choosing their examination centre, date and time through the online registration & scheduling system. Availability of test centre option is on a first come first served basis, and candidates will only be shown sessions that are available at the point of scheduling.
3. Please note that each candidate will be required to appear once during the testing window i.e. either Forenoon or Afternoon on the particular date.
4. REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE ARE NOT ENTERTAINED once the candidate schedules his/her examination. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
5. At the end of Registration and Scheduling process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgment constitutes the Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip. Candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on this acknowledgement. Candidate is required to bring a print out of this acknowledgement to the Test centre along with a identification document as per para 6.6 below. Specifications for Photograph –
A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
Photograph should be taken in a white /very light colored background.
The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
6.Candidates are required to bring their admit cards along with one of the following original Government issued identification card at the test site -
PAN Card or
Voters’ ID card or
Driving License or
Aadhar Card or
MCI/State Medical Council registration certificate bearing photograph of the candidate.
Please note that the document has to be valid document, expired documents (expired by date) or photocopies of original are not acceptable. The name of the candidate in the identification document shall be the same as that in the Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip.
7. Candidates may kindly note that they have to report by the time as indicated in the admit card and para 5.6 of this Information Bulletin. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
8. A practice test to provide candidates with the feel and functionality of the actual test is available on NEET-PG website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg. Candidates registered for NEET-PG can undertake the practice test prior to the actual test window. Candidates are advised to go through the practice test carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout and navigation.