1. The application Forms along with Information Bulletin for registering at FMS, B.H.U. can be obtained:
From the Counter at FMS Office, BHU:
Against State Bank of India Bank Draft /Bankers cheque of the value of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch (Code No. 0211) on all working days between 11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. from 6st August 2012 to 26th November 2012.
By Post :
Application Form and Information Bulletin can also be obtained by post on sending a request to “the Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005” along-with crossed State Bank of India Bank Draft of Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 700/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at SBI, BHU Main Branch (Code No: 0211) along-with 32 x 26 cm size self addressed envelope super scribed APPLICATION FORM FOR MBA and MBA IB. The last date for receipt of requisition for sending the application form by post is 5th November 2012.
Downloading from the Web Site:
Candidates may also download application form from the BHU web site (www.bhu.ac.in/fms ) and submit the duly filled in application along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch (Code No. 0211) on or before 27 November 2012.
Note: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM IN THEIR OWN HANDWRITING. INCOMPLETE FORM, APPLICATION NOT BEARING THE SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT AT ALL ON THE SPECIFIED PLACES AND APPLICATION FORMS RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE UNIVERSITY TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELAY OR LOSS OF APPLICATION FORM OR CORRESPONDENCE IN POSTAL TRANSIT /COURIER.
Address for Sending of completed Application Form along with copies of documents:
The completed Application Forms along-with documents required should be sent to the following address so as to reach him on/or before November 27, 2012:
The Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005
2. Please ensure that a passport size photograph signed by you is pasted on the space provided for in the application form.
3. No Application Form shall be considered for admission unless it is complete in all respects including attested copy of the photograph of the candidate containing his/her signature thereon and other documents specified are attached thereto, such as, photocopy of CAT 2012 Admit Card and Demand Draft of specified amount (for downloaded applications only).
4. Candidates are advised to keep sufficient number of extra copies of the same photograph, which has been pasted on application form for future use, as and when needed.
5. The Category to which the applicant belongs once mentioned on the Application Form by ‘tick’ mark (“ “) will be final and no subsequent change will be allowed. If boxes requiring indication of category on the application form are left blank, the candidate will be treated under “General Category’.
6. Application Forms of candidates who have submitted forged/fake certificates/documents or adopted fraudulent means shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidates. Further, such candidates shall be debarred from appearing in any subsequent entrance test conducted by B.H.U.
7. Any related legal litigation in respect of the admission shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local court of Varanasi and/or Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad only.