Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set in English only.
The Candidates are advised to Download the Hall tickets from the we b s ite www.aplawce t.orgone week be fore the TEST.
In case of the any Difficulty in downloading Hall ticket the candidates are advised to contact the Chief Superintendent of the Test Center concerned to which the candidate is allotted al least two days before the entrance test, during the off ice hours on production of :
Attested passport size photo similar to the one affixed to ICR Form, and iii) Payment of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) by a Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, APSCHE, Payable at Hyderabad.
Qualifying marks in PGLCET-2013: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
The answer scripts of candidates taking the PGLC ET- 2013 examination will be preserve d for 6 months from date of announcement of PGLCET-2013 results.
The conduct of PGLCET-2013 is subject to orders and instructions issued by the Government of A.P., APSCHE and University concerned from time to time.
All disputes arising out of any matter concerning PGLCET-2013 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the A.P. High Court only. In such disputes, only Convener, PGLCET-2013 & Secretary, APSCHE Hyderabad can be impleaded as respondents.
Mode of Entrance Test :
a) A Single entrance test is conducted f or a ll the courses of LL.M/M. L. It is of 90 minutes duration and cons is ts of 120 questions of 1 mar k each. Part -A cons is ts of 40 questions (Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each); and Part -B consists of 80 questions (public International Law 16,Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws 16). Syllabus and mode l paper is given in Annexure-I
b) The candidates have to mark their responses on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the relevant ovals with HB Pencil.
8. Hall Ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification from appearing at the test and liable for prosecution.
9. Candidates are directed to carry to the examination ha ll along w ith the following:
(a) A Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) (b) One or Two H.B. Pencils
(c) An Eraser/Rubber (d) A Sharpener.
10. The candidate will not be allowed into the examination hall after 2-30 p.m. i.e. after the commencement of the Test.
11. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the Examination. In no case they w ill be allowe d to lea ve the exa mination ha ll till the end of the exa mination. Before leaving the examination hall the candidates must return the OMR response sheet to the invigilator. The candidate is permitted to take n the Question paper.
12. Every candidate appearing for PGLCET-2013 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet (Annexure-II) on which the candidate shall have to mark the answer. The method of marking the answers is illustrated be low. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the OMR sheet thoroughly and observe the same, which should make it easy for them to answer.
13. The OMR sheet should be handled carefully .The candidates are advise do not to fold, wrinkle , or te ar the OMR s heet. Further , they are advised not to scribble or make any marks on it except marking the answers at the appropriate place and filling the required information in the appropr iate boxes. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the invalidation of the OMR sheet.
14. Candidate shall note that they w ill not be given under any circumstances a second OMR sheet. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling OMR Sheet.
15. Candidate shall read carefully the instructions contained on the question paper booklet and OMR sheet before starting to answer the questions.
16. The que stion pa pe r booklet give n to the candidate s ha ll c ons ist of 120 multiple c hoice type questions in two different parts with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mar k the correct answer in the OMR sheet by dar ke ning the a ppr opr ia te c irc le w ith H B Pencil. They should not use under a ny circumstances Ball Point Pen for this purpose.
17. There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.