Important Instructions to LAWCET & PGLCET-2013 Candidates :
Candidates who wish to apply for LAWCET/PGLCET-2013 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear LAWCET/PGLCET-2013 exam.
Gender (Male / Female.)
Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
Mobile Number of the candidate.
E- Mail of the candidate.
Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
The Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test –2013& its ADMISSIONS will be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the University Concerned, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of A.P that are in force and also amendments that may come into force from time to time.
1. PGLCET-2013,may be held as per schedule.
2. Candidate should quote the application number for all correspondence with the Convener.
3. The list of recognized/approved Law Colleges along with the sanctioned strength and the courses that are permitted by the University concerned/APSCHE and the seats for which the Government is competent to make admissions for the academic year 2013-2014 will be informed after publication of the results.
4. The admission process will be notified separately by the APSCHE, Hyderabad.
a) LL.M/M.L. Courses are offered as full-time regular courses in the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and Private Law Colleges affiliated to the Universities.
b) The candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (self-financing) and LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad also need to qualify in the PGLCET-2013